Ovulation pains?

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
Hey girls!!

This is my first month with my Clearblue Fertility Monitor. I tested every day since my period ended with negatives.. and then starting at CD 13 my lines started getting darker, then i got a BIG SMILEY :happydance: on CD 15 at 10:45 AM with SMU. Used another strip at about 3:30PM and got a negative. Have gotten negatives(with very faint lines)ever since.

Today I'm CD 17 and last night I felt restless and couldn't sleeping because of this dull aching feeling in my right ovary. I'm sitting at my desk at work today and still feeling this dull ache.

We have time our BD'ing SO perfectly and I'm feeling very confident!!

Where my surge came and went on CD 15 , is it possible I actually ovulated on CD 15? I dont temp so I obviously dont know exactly when I ovulated. But the dull ache last night and today is making me wonder...

Is this what they call "mittleshmerz" or whatever that is?

Thanks dolllllz! XOXO

Ovulation typically occurs 12-36 hours after a positive OPK. Ovulation pain does not necessarily occur at ovulation; it can occur in the days prior or after ovulation (for whatever reason). :)

Ovulation typically occurs 12-36 hours after a positive OPK. Ovulation pain does not necessarily occur at ovulation; it can occur in the days prior or after ovulation (for whatever reason). :)

Dill,

I was reading some of your posts and you had said you only "feel it" on one side. what exactly are you feeling? I know that I most likely ovulated yesterday and I'm feeling that dull achey pain in my righ ovary.

My sister in law told me that "you dont feel anything until at least 12 weeks" .. but everybody is different and she does not know everything...

I can feel when I ovulate from my left side. For whatever reason, it's pretty reliable, but I never feel it from the right. In some women, ovulation pain is caused by ovarian cysts, but it isn't always.

Some women can feel implantation. The egg burrows into the lining of the uterus, which can cause cramping and bleeding.

At the moment, I feel the pregnancy on the right side of my uterus.

Your sister-in-law isn't right at all. Starting from day 1 of your pregnancy, after implantation, your body is producing hCG, has a big boost of progesterone, and begins producing the mucous plug for the cervix, stretching the uterus (the minor stretching and loosening can cause minor pain and cramping), and forming blood vessel connections between the blastocyst your uterine lining. These can all have side effects you can feel.

In fact, morning sickness is most common in the first trimester (before 2nd tri begins around 12 weeks).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->