Ovulation Pains?

BeverleyLN

Mummy for the first time
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

OK the hubby and i have been ttc for 2 cycles, i had been on bcp for 2 1/2 years and we decided to come off so i had 2 true periods before we started trying. Last month we just winged it no opk so i worked out roughly when i would O with a Ovulation Calender and BD every day around the time but the :witch: arrived on time in afternoon after a :bfn:

I have a 25-26 day cycle and this month i used opk getting my positive on CD 13 at 1pm followed by a stronger positive at 6pm. We BD CD12 and CD13 and this morning CD14 but since the early hours on this morning CD14 i've been getting pains which i don't usually get but am assuming are Ovulation Cramps?

They're worse on the left hand side and did at one point wake me last night and the pains are just above my hipbone and i can feel then from the front of me to my back.... they're a little better since i have curled myself up on the sofa but they have been quite sore the last 2 times the hubby and i BD.

I can't remember ever feeling this type of cramp before but have been on bcp for over two years..... i am a very regular girl with my flow and do usually suffer from terrible menstrual cramps so these cramps are a walk in the park compared to the others lol...

Any help or info on your own Ov cramps will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks sending lots of :dust:

I've been getting pains too. I don't know if they are ovulation pains or not. I've never had them as severe as this before. I have also got lower back pain too. Ive had this pain for about 6 days now. I wouldn't have thought it would've lasted this long. Mine don't sound as bad as yours though, but do suffer with painful period pain.

I was on contraceptive impalnt for about 9 months then the pill for 1 month. Ive had 1 true period so don't know if it's my body trying to adjust or bad ovulation pain as I havent been having true period for so long.

My pains have completely gone now!! they lasted for most of the day but by 4pm ish they faded a lot... so confusing??!?

Mine keeps fading and coming back. Its gone now though. Hoping it is a pos sign.

I've been getting pains 2 last ngiht and this morning and on and of through out the day. Its really unusual for me as I never reli get bad af pains or anything :/ good luck!

I'm not too sure this is my first cycle, I worked out that thursday was 14 days before my AF is due. I think it was maybe around 4 days ago but I haven't used ovulation tests or anything

Definately sounds like ovulation cramps to me. If they stopped than most likely they are just a part of your body adjusting to being off bcp and regular O symptoms. Good luck hun, hope you get your BFP soon :)

Thankyou TraceyE, really hoping that they were Ov cramps!

Lets keep eachother updated on this thread girls... let us know if :witch: shows up or if you get your :bfp:

FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->