Ovulation/period question

MiniKiwi

Reaction score
So two weeks ago I was diagnosed with pcos. The gyn did a transvaginal ultrasound and said I was ovulating that day or very soon. I haven't had a period for about 6 months now.

Now I'm wondering if it's possible to ovulate but then miss a period without being pregnant? No sign of af here 15 days later, I guess I'll give it another couple of days then test but I'm just curious if that's possible?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,

Im not entirely sure if this is what you mean but I ovulated around day 21 of my cycle which was rather late for me, and was expecting af around day 28. Af only just showed today :( on day 41 of my cycle, I was 13 days late (20 days after ovulation) and then it finally showed.. So i suppose you can ovulate and still be late? Not sure if that helps in any way just thought I would add my story :)

Good luck!!

Yes that's helpful to know, thanks! That must be frustrating for you though :hugs:

I guess the question isn't too clear, I was wondering if it's possible to ovulate and then be late for a period or skip it entirely without being pregnant?

Yes very frustrating! Oh, sorry! Yes well I suppose it is possible, I was late and unfortunately not at all pregnant :( but fingers crossed you get the result your hoping for!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->