Ovulation predictor positive today!

Rfoster21

Reaction score
Hey ladies! This is my first time on here since I was pregnant with my now 21 month old. I had my Merina out on July 1st and my husband and I have been ttc since then. The IUD messed my cycles all up and I finally discovered that I had a 45 day cycle. Anyway, since I don't have a "normal" cycle anymore we missed ovulation last month. So I bought a 20 pk of clear blue ovulation tests and have been testing since sept 17 (day 1 of cycle was sept 4). I knew after some research that I would probably be ovulation between October
2-7. Well this morning I got a positive ovulation test! :) anyone else
Due to ovulate in the next few days?:happydance:

Do you have any other signs? Like ewcm/watery cm or temp rise?

Do you have any other signs? Like ewcm/watery cm or temp rise?

My cm is starting to be ewcm and I haven't been temping. I do feel a slight cramping like I am ovulating though. This is our first time actively ttc. With my DS we were were just letting nature take it's course.
I am a teacher though and am trying to have a due date in the beginning of summer

I am also due to o over the next few days but at the minute cb digi has only given me the blank circle. My AF due 11th October and I have a 29 day cycle, I'm just hoping I haven't missed o this month but last month I was the same :/ fingers crossed :)

I still couldn't believe it and took another one a few mins ago and got another smiley! Trying to figure out how to upload a pic through my iPhone.. I took a pic with the test strip that clear blue digital uses and both lines are about the same shade too.
I know it's different with the digital ones but I have noticed that the line has gotten darker the past few days

I am also due to o over the next few days but at the minute cb digi has only given me the blank circle. My AF due 11th October and I have a 29 day cycle, I'm just hoping I haven't missed o this month but last month I was the same :/ fingers crossed :)

Hopefully by this evening or tomorrow for you? Should be any day now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->