ovulation problems

Sienna2012

Mummy to three
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Need some advice, I am now on CD23 still no ovulation for a second month in a row. Last month I ovulated on CD26 but this time round I haven't even had any CM till today ( sticky/dry sorry if TMI) and i'm guessing I will ovulate late again.

I'm wondering why this is now occuring. I had a baby about 15 months ago and BF for 9 months. Could it be that my body still hasn't adjusted back to normal ( seems like a long time though). Could it possibly be PCOS?I'm wondering if maybe I should go see my GP for blood tests or should I wait a bit longer?

Any advice would be much appreciated as not sure what to do :cry:
( I am 38 BTW)

Im sorry I dont have any answers for oyu but if it was me I would see the doctor/nurse asap even if just to put my mind at rest

hi my cycles have changed too after having my last baby i also ovulated on cd26 and my lp was only 8 days so i have started taking agnus castus and vit b complex i took this when i tried for my last baby and i caught after 2 months.xx

I was thinking of trying vit b and I think I will go ahead and get some this week. I will also make appointment with the Dr to find out whats going on!:wacko:
My cycles since giving birth have been weird as expected but the funny thing is they have always been 30-33 days and I have always been a late ovulater in general ( 18-22 days) but I now seem to be ovulating later and later all of a sudden. I'm wondering if this is due to age and or peri menopausal symptoms??:growlmad:

I hope not but I guess my bloodwork will let me know in due course....

Well i have tested today and im still not bloomin ovulating:cry:its so annoying:growlmad:i want to DTD and make some babies:kiss:

Beacuse its my first month of testing I am not sure when I normally ovulate but was guessing around day 14, god this waiting around is frustrating:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->