Ovulation question?

hollowmac

Mom of 3 and Preg with #4
Reaction score
I have a question about ovulation cramps. How long does the pain or cramps last? In the past I have only noticed it for a few hours but this time I have been having cramps for about 20 hours.:shrug: Any advice would be great. Thank you!

might not be ovulation pain. they can be quick and pinchy or like AF cramps x or gas. maybe you need a fart? lol

everyone is different. some people dont get O pains at all while others get intense ones and other get small ones. you kind of have to learn your body and how your O pains are if any.

might not be ovulation pain. they can be quick and pinchy or like AF cramps x or gas. maybe you need a fart? lol

LOL! I would think that but it's not in my tummy. It is real low like right in my pelvic area. It is like a dull ache. It is right where I usually feel when I am ovulating but it has lasted alot longer than normal.

Never once felt them. Went by CM only to judge ovulation

The pains have finally stopped. And i did read last night that sometimes the pain can last for up to 48 hrs. I have never had it last as long as this. I woke up this morning feeling normal. Kinda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->