ovulation question

coolbabe843

Reaction score
I am new to trying the pee sticks to detect my LH surge...I got them in the mail today and peed on one and the line was way to light to be positive...how often do yall take them?

once every day at the same time optimum time is about 2pm but can test 10am to 4pm that when the surge normally takes place. i have used first thing in morning wee as you cant exactly do it in work but they say thats no best. normally you will get the surge about 24 hours before your egg is released but you can work out roughly when you are going to ovulate by if your cycle is for eample 28 days you will o about 12- 14 dys earlier so i would start testing about 20 days earlier in case you o earlier, so that would be cd8. hope that helps

I took a test today at noon, same time I did it yesterday and got a pretty dark test line, almost as dark as the control line. Do you think I should be getting busy?

I took a test today at noon, same time I did it yesterday and got a pretty dark test line, almost as dark as the control line. Do you think I should be getting busy?

Wouldn't hurt to get busy and stay busy until it gets light again :)

we dtd thursday, saturday, and attempted to last night but both of us were so tired...have to do it the next 2 nights I guess to catch up! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->