Ovulation question

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Hi TTC do you have ovulation pain before you ovulate or after it.trying for my second bubba and I am getting conflicted info on Google please help

You can have ovulation pains before, during and after ovulation. Some will have it only before, some before and during, some only during, some after, everyone's different. Sometimes it's centred, sometimes to one side (the side you're ovulating from), and sometimes if you feel it on both sides it can indicate you're ovulating from both ovaries, or it can just mean that you're feeling both sides trying to release an egg but only one side actually releases one. I usually have it before and during and sometimes after, but before it's usually more centered, then the day I ovulate it's usually the side I'm ovulating from and 99.9% of the time it's only on one side but previous cycle was both sides which was different for me! Ignore Google, it's stupid lol

I always wondered this, I swore blind that I get the pain when I actually ovulate, but, last month I temped for the first time and didn’t get the pain. Typical!

This month I didn’t temp (really wish I had now) and I had the pain the day after my usual ovulation so who knows huff.

I’ve I haven’t caught this month the. I’ll temp again next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->