Ovulation Sticks

Hays :)

Reaction score
Hello! :happydance:

Just a quickie, if your ovulation stick is positive, does that mean you are ovulating now? or due to within the next 12-24 hours?

Usually 12-24 hours. Sometime I O sooner then that. I have read everyone is different.

ah ok very interesting, thanks hun! no harm in BDing for few days straight then from positive?

ive been trying for a year now with no luck, and i was trying for 2years with my ex, so thought maybe i should try opks, no harm ey! i pretty much BD from CD 7 - CD 17 anyways but will be interesting to see what day i do infact ovulate!

nope, i've always monitored my CM, but i learnt from trying previously that if i over think stuff i'll go insane, i used to take my temp but that drove me mad, trying to have a laid back approach this time round, but still isnt working!

If you look at my chart you can see we took a break from temping for a few months. I stress myself out either way. We have been trying for about 3 years and just recently went to a new OBGYN who is going to do more tests. So I figured I should put 100% effort into this cycle. I'm going to have a HSG next month... :wacko: Not looking forward to it. I'm hoping I get pregnant this month and I won't have to worry about the other tests.

Good luck to u hun, sounds like you've had it rough like me. I had tests when i was trying with my ex, all came back fine, was unexplained. And now 2nd time round ttc, my boyfriend had a test, he is fine, so makes me wonder if maybe i need more. I think it was a HSG i had? is that the dopler, to check your tubes etc... i had that and it was fine, so still none the wiser. I ovulate, just dont seem to be able to fall pregnant. Thanks i'll check your chart out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->