• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulation sucks

brutus09

Reaction score
I am way past my ovulation date and have not ovulated. :nope: I thought my periods were on better track, but this sucks. I keep taking the opk's and nothing. :cry: This just sucks. I mean look at my ovulation ticker. blah!

What cycle day are you on? I didn't ovulate until CD21 last month, which was late for me. You may just be having a long cycle this month and it could happen soon x

I am way past my ovulation date and have not ovulated. :nope: I thought my periods were on better track, but this sucks. I keep taking the opk's and nothing. :cry: This just sucks. I mean look at my ovulation ticker. blah!

Hiya

I had this worry when I really started to take TTC more seriously... first off I bought thos cheappy OPK's of ebay, I did these for last 2 months, never caught a LH when using them, now Ive given up on them, because from what Ive read, you have to do them more than once a day if you want to catch the surge, which is pointless to me, dont have the memory or the time to keep doing that... so what I did was started going by what I knew about my body, and I new I have always had a egg white CM period ever since very young after puperty, so I started examning this around the time I thought I might be ovulating... which this kind of CM is soppose to tell us we are ovulating very soon, so good indicator that you are.... this month I think ive caught it well, last month too.... I have also found that by just drinking more water, my body produces more of this fertile CM (egg white stretchy kind) which will help those sperm on there way up:thumbup:.... I have now bought a CBFM, second hand one, I wanted to see if they are any good, so didnt want to fork out the 'new price' for one, so will be trying that if I dont get a BFP this month... Good luck xxx

I'm having the same thing this month. I'm usually regular with a small window a few days plus or minus.
I get monitored at my Dr office so I know how big the follicles are etc. I have been ovulating usually CD10-15 with a follicle size of 20-24mm.
The latest I have ovulated is CD 18 with a follicle that last measured 21mm on CD15.

I am now CD15 and had an ultrasound today. The biggest follicle is 13mm which is really small for me at this point in my cycle. :saywhat: I'm waiting for a callback on bloodtest results to see if that shows anything is off this month.

Just when you think you see a pattern you get a really off month that makes no sense.:wacko:
My ticker is messed up too LOL.

What cycle day are you on? I didn't ovulate until CD21 last month, which was late for me. You may just be having a long cycle this month and it could happen soon x

Well, I finally ovulated today, I almost hate it because I feel like I'm starving to death and I cramp so bad.

Maybe this will be the month though. :thumbup:

Good luck, hun!

Don't ever give up. Just because you might ovulate a little later means nothing. Last time i got preggers i ovulated late, so you never know... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->