Ovulation test - best time of day?

Rosyposy84

Reaction score
Hi, me and the hubby have been trying for 3 months now. I came off the mirena coil 5 months ago and after 1.5 months got my period back. The first two periods were bang on 28 days but the next one was 6 days late. Because of this, I have decided to take the ovulation tests this month so that I can be sure as my last period was pretty erratic. So down to my ultimate question. Is there a specific time of day that is better to test? I know with pregnancy test it's the first urine of the day, I just wondered if the ovulation test would be the same premise. TIA

I am also wondering this... I have heard that first morning is no good for testing with opk... not really sure what time is good though

I use the clearblue advance and test in morning until I get high fertility then I test 2-3 times a day until I get peak fertility. Fwiw I have always got peak in am during my two weeks of monitoring.

I try to test twice a day...in the morning and then when I get home from work in the evening...I get my surge usually in the afternoon/evening.

Thank you everyone. I will try 2 a day. Once in the morning, and once in the evening. This really is not an easy process at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->