Ovulation test positve 4dys in row?!?!?

carisasanders

Reaction score
I been doing this a while but i ran into a stump.

My period was - 23-25th
we bedded- the 29th, 30,31, 2nd, 6th (SO FAR)- and on 5th hunny took sperm test- so he ejaculated but it was not for me :(

The pee tests show a surge on the 31st (which was the 1st day i usually start testing eah month)- then the 1st test showed nothing-
thinking i tested too late- or ovulated a little early i was hoping we caught it by starting to bed early this month.

THEN I kept testing anyway so on the 4th, 5th, 6th got strong surge thinking i would ovulate in 24-48 hours i held back to start bedding hard the next 24-48hrs from that BUT started bedding again last night on the 6th- planned to do it the 7th, 8th AND 9th. Because as I understood it the surge shows you you WILL ovulate AFTER that within 24-48 hours. SO today the strip STILL shows a positive on the 4th daythe lines are all consistent- ??!?!??! This is not normal for me. Usually I test positive for maybe 2 days then it goes back to no line at all. Should i just keep doing it like crazy until i see no line or wait and THEN start doing it 24-48 hours AFTER the line disapears. I NORMALLY have sharp pains when the egg releases i do get twinges during ACTUAL ovulation which i have NOT had yet. I did have a dull lower pain i charted on the 1st in the AM- didnt last long but felt it enough to chart it as not normal. Now I also had a pap test on the 3rd, but im sure that had nothing to do with anything. My boobs have aches for the last 2 days off and on thats usually a sign for me for ovulation time as well. I also pee on the sticks 2 times a day- AM when i wake up for first morning urine and btw 3-4 like the test says as well. So i have 2 for each day identical. Now i also know the color of my urine when there is no surge its VERY VERY light all i drink is green tea and water so its very light, then when i surge its super orange for a positive, then gets lighter after that, its been a med orange for the last 4 days and still not back to the normal color. Thanks ladies.

I'm new to this, but I thought O happened 12-48 hours after FIRST + opk. Also, pregnancy can make you have +opks continuously. But it sounds too early for that.

yea id fall out if it was preg- im sure its not- mylast period was a little heavier for 3 full days and had some chunky liver like clots but small ones more than normal- but none the less a normal length its normally 3 days. im going to keep bedding as I planned today, tomorrow and Thursday and take it easy Friday and just start my wait. Its just out of the ordinary, I use Answer OPK's which is a new brand for me BUT even with the onld brand i used on Sunday the 1st positive it was positive then again with the new brand each day 2 times a day and the color of the urine has not gone back to normal yet as it usually does either. Im bewildered.

i had 7 days of positives this is normal. opks cant tell you if you ovulated only temping can... you might be having an ovulatory cycle this cycle.

I dont temp drives me insane - but i do have a slight fever this morning i can feel it- but my OPKS are always on target and i do ovulate every month or atleast i have for the last 9 months in a row and my pee JUST went back to normal as of the last 30 mins its now a light almost clear color again and thats normal for me and just now starting to feel the twinges of ovulation so Im good to go, i will test one last time this afternoon around 3:30 and will be bedding today tomorrow and Thursday all in a row as planned and that will add to the already 5 times we have done it and started hanging off the bed last night as well LOL this was quite amusing to my husband to say the least :/

Ok so my pee went back to normal at 10am BUT at 4pm i got ANOTHER positive OPK??? So YES 4 straight days it is now positive. Will test again in the AM.

update ovulation has left he building cervix is low and closed let the waiting begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->