ovulation test question while using clomid

trying2bamama

Reaction score
im currently awaiting my period to try to get pregnant this cycle using Clomid.
my last cycle was very crazy. i read to test for ovulation 4 times a day.:wacko: soo thirsty but afraid i would dilute my urine. i know im probably crazy but i just don't know how much or how little to consume in between testing. i was wondering if anyone out there used the opk digital tests and got a smiley or a +opk. did you hold your urine and stop drinking water altogether or am i taking it too far? im also going to do at home insemination, so i have to rely on these LH surge kits as i cannot just BD every other day it will be an AI. this cycle is with clomid, no doctor monitoring as well. sorry if i am trailing on but i am so confused as to when and how to test because i know you have to hold off with liquid intake but i don't want it to affect my ewcm as any little thing i do does. please help!!???!!](*,)

I use the cheapie dip sticks. and then when i think im getting close to O (the line is getting darker on dip stick but not positive) I use FRER digital opk. I got a negative on digital at 7:30 am, then positive at noon the same day. I definately think you have to test more than 1 time per day. I'm on clomid 100 mg this cycle.

I use the cheapie dip sticks. and then when i think im getting close to O (the line is getting darker on dip stick but not positive) I use FRER digital opk. I got a negative on digital at 7:30 am, then positive at noon the same day. I definately think you have to test more than 1 time per day. I'm on clomid 100 mg this cycle.
did you stop drinking fluids before testing or just go about it normally? i heard it dilutes the urine and wont give you a + even if you are going to ov. do you remember when you got your positive that day if you held it and stopped drinking fluids or didnt pay much attention to your fluid intake?

I use ic's and then change to digi's when its close. This morning at 8am there was no smiley face then at noon there it was!!! I didnt pee for 4 hours and drank as normal.

Goodluck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->