ovulation test...question

littlebabyboy

Reaction score
hi girls just wondering. i tested with a ovulation test thingy, and got a v faint line. what does this mean? the test thing shows that a faint line is a negative. it has to be strong to be a positive? is that right? does a line always come up unlike a pregnancy test? sorry havent a clue about them!! thanks.

on an opk test you can get two lines. Its only positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. Good luck x

but do you always get 2 lines? or does a lighter line mean something?

but do you always get 2 lines? or does a lighter line mean something?

It depends on the person. I almost always get a very faint line. Some people don't get any other line at all unless they are ovulating and then it is at least as dark as the control line. If it isn't as dark as the control line, you can just ignore it. It doesn't mean anything.

I don't get ANY lines until I'm about to ovulate. When I get a faint line, I know I'll get a dark line in the next day or two, and after my positive OPK, the very next day the line is almost invisible. Two days after ov, no lines at all.

All women can have varying amounts of LH in her system at any time. Some have more than others. I can get a faint line at any time in my cycle. It means nothing.

I would check out Peeonastick.com to check out what types look like - it shows every brand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->