Ovulation Test

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi im not sure if i should post this in here but found its best way to get the answers im looking for..

has anyone used

The Digital Ovulation Test from Clearblue or any of the ovulation tests and have they worked?

thanks x

I used Clearblue after I got ticked off at trying to read the strips. It worked just like it should for me!

Do you mean the smiley face one? I used it and found it to be great - no having to interpret if the lines were dark enough! They are quite expensive though so I started using the cheaper ones, and when the lines got darker I switched to the digital one so that I didn't use as many of them in one cycle. I got mine off Amazon as they were cheaper there than in the shops. Good luck!

I used cheap strips and found that they were useless so dtd everyday from cd8-cd22 lol and here I am lol xxx

I used the clearblue fertility monitor and although it helped me work out that my cycles arent regular, i ovulated on day 10 the month i got pregnant, i dont think it actually helped me as such, yeah it told me when we should be bd ing but we were anyway, i think what did it was a combination of flax seed oil capsules (to be taken from day 1 of cycle until ovulation, no longer) and pre seed because we had been ttc for 3 and a half years and within 4months of using both of these i fell pregnant!!
Feel free to pm me if you want anymore info and good luck hun!!
:dust:

xxxxx

i used clear blue smiley face digi tests they worked really well gave me a smiley face a couple of days before i thought i ov'd when i was using the internet cheap ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->