Ovulation tests help please

I know we do ask a lot of them but needs must lol xxxx

I just came off the depo this month and just received my rest on Thursday, also off eBay! My second line is still faint but a lot darker than the one you pictured. Good luck! I was on the pill for 3 years and the depo for 1 month.. I'm hoping my lines get darker this weekend as it's been 14 days since my last period. Fingers cross for us both!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
Thats a good line, hopefully will get darker over the weekend, im never having depo again lol,good luck hun xxx

Just re tested at 6pm and as you can see the line has gotten lighter! Any idea if this means my lh surge is over and I have ovulated?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2
Egg is released 12-36 hours after a positive hun, good luck xxx

New test, looks slightly darker , i can see myself being obsessive over these.

Attachments

• DSC_1209.jpg
    DSC_1209.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
It is slightly darker, I've stopped using them this cycle cause I'd stress about the line so much, even when the line is as dark or darker I've had a run of 5 days of positives and ovulated in the middle, a run of 4 days and ovulated on the 4th so they are just a guide really best way to pinpoint ovulation is temping:) xxxx

My friend has suggested temping, but ds is still up quite abit still at night so dont think that i could do it, but i can see myself stressing over lines xxx

I get up in the early hours a lot but my charts are OK, depends how often and long you are up I think, I'm just settling my lo down or waking up then going back to sleep but luckily my son started sleeping through at 7 weeks, if he wakes up early he goes back to sleep:) hopefully the opks will be enough to give you a good enough idea xxx

Todays test with previous xx

Attachments

• DSC_1211.jpg
    DSC_1211.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
I know it doesn't mean anything as such, im just hoping i will o, if not once had af think im going to attempt to chart xxx

Well it certainly means you're coming up for an lh surge and hopefully ovulation, that's great progression! Xxxx

I hope so, tbf i wouldnt mind if af showed at least ive a starting point, we dtd once kids were asleep and planning on doing so the next 4-5 days.xxx

Doesn't look to me like AF com in hunni if they keep going this way you're heading towards o and it sounds like you've got the bd covered all good:) xxx

Used 2mu and will b testing this afternoon and evening as well, i dipped 2 i dont know, bottom 2 are this morning

Attachments

• DSC_1215.jpg
    DSC_1215.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
It can take a few days to darken right up, its why I stopped using them I'd get so obsessed! You're def on your way though, its best to test after 2pm you can get a false result too early cause lh is synthesized by the body in the morning xxxxx

Its still the same colour i think, going to keep dtd daily ha xxx

So confused, tests were getting lighter but done todays, bottom 2 at 1130 and 245 and the last one it darker again, i was diagnosed with pcos before had dd1 could this affect the tests?

Attachments

• DSC_1214.jpg
    DSC_1214.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back