Ovulation tests?

Casey3

Reaction score
Hi there, quick question.. I'm a newbie to ovulation tests, just started using them to figure out my cycle better for the future but they didn't come with instructions and I thought it would be easy but after googling I'm getting mixed answers! If the test line appears but is lighter than the control, that's still negative for ovulation? It's not like a pregnancy test where just a test line means positive? I'm confused over something that is probably suppose to be easy to read haha

I felt the same they weren't really clear to me so I ended up getting the clear blue brand that actually come up with a smiley face when your ovulating was so much easier.

Ah that would be easier! But these were so cheap lol. Here is tonight's result.. I thought it was positive but I guess because it's light it's negative??https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a504/tulalala/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2c57548b.jpg

Maybe it means that it's starting to get to ovulation so maybe tomorrow it will be darker!

When I conceived this time I was using those sticks because I was waiting for more Clear Blue in the mail and I think from what I remember there was a line like that and then maybe a little darker for a couple of days.

So if it's def negative a test line won't even appear? It's been there for 3 days now, this was Fridays, they've all been similar. Guess I'll just keep trying each day to see what happens, thanks :)https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a504/tulalala/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd5720bb6.jpg

Most women almost always have 2 lines BC you normally have lh in your system. Its positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control line :) hope that helps

Oh I don't think I always had two lines so I don't know then...

Get the Clear Blue haha

Not all women always have 2 lines. pretty much what I'm saying is the lines mean nothing unless the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. That's really all ya need to look out for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->