Ovulation TESTS!

Yeah my fear is I will ovulate Wednesday and my Hubby will be out of town. Oh well! I can root for you guys!

My OH is away this weekend, so I may have to sit this month out too :nope:

Ugh! Do you normally ovulate soon? Your test looked like it is still pretty light maybe you have time! My DH is going to a conference until Thursday night soooo unless I hold out and ovulate on Thursday or Fri I may be okay. IF not you and I can wait out this month together :(

Unless my cycle lengthens again this month, I should ov Monday/Tuesday :wacko: we’ll see I guess!

I'm only cd7 and dying to pee on one I no be nothing to look at because I don't usually ovulate till cd16-17 I'm going to start testing CD14 tho they advice to do then.

Hoping looking close fingers crossed you don't ovulate when dh out of town.

Momof2 I think you'll be ok that's test is looking how mine does normally 5-6 days before positive

Fingers crossed ladies xx

Ugh we didn't even get any DTD in before he left this morning :( Not that it matters. If I ovulate Wednesday I doubt I will be lucky enough to have the sperm last that long even though they say it can last 5 days... If I ovulate Friday he will be back so fingers crossed for holding out!!

Ugh we didn't even get any DTD in before he left this morning :( Not that it matters. If I ovulate Wednesday I doubt I will be lucky enough to have the sperm last that long even though they say it can last 5 days... If I ovulate Friday he will be back so fingers crossed for holding out!!

Oh how frustrating for you, hopefully you'll ovulate later I have everything crossed xx

It will be okay if this isn't my cycle. It means I will get to symptom spot what it is like when no chance of being pregnant lol. I will be rooting for you all also!

Fx’d you ov later Hoping!
I’ve still got a ways to go but here’s today’s

Attachments

• B58000B3-5972-41BF-B353-AC1D4ADC34A5.jpg
    B58000B3-5972-41BF-B353-AC1D4ADC34A5.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
I just wish these lh tests were like pregnancy test where they progress last cycle mine went like that to next day nothing then a Bit darker then light again then bam lol, I'm going to start testing on cd14 CD 8 now only 6 more days lol then the dreaded tww, why we put our self through this lol xx

Tdog it’s crazy how it can be so different between women as well! Mine generally progress slowly but I’ve seen a few people’s that go back and forth and others than just suddenly go dark.

Mo2 it’s getting there!

Hoping fx for a late ovulation for you!

These are mine from today (taken first thing, late morning and late afternoon). Still not quite positive!

Attachments

• B78D76E5-953E-46AA-B47F-E928F7546526.jpg
    B78D76E5-953E-46AA-B47F-E928F7546526.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
Tdog it’s crazy how it can be so different between women as well! Mine generally progress slowly but I’ve seen a few people’s that go back and forth and others than just suddenly go dark.

Mo2 it’s getting there!

Hoping fx for a late ovulation for you!

These are mine from today (taken first thing, late morning and late afternoon). Still not quite positive!

It is crazy isn't it nearly their I'd say I can't wait to pee on mine I always have to pee on something :haha: xx

Mine usually progress, least they have so far the last 2 cycles, so we’ll see! I’ve got ewcm so I know I’m fertile anyways :haha: just need my OH darnit

Mine usually progress, least they have so far the last 2 cycles, so we’ll see! I’ve got ewcm so I know I’m fertile anyways :haha: just need my OH darnit

Oh my dam it and didn't you say he away this weekend aswell? Xx

Ya, he’s away :nope: I really wanted a good shot at this cycle too! Frustrating

how frustrating for you :( don't no about you tho I get ewcm 2-3 days before I ovulate I hope you ovulate a bit later xx

I just wanted to dtd every other day up til ov then day of and after ov. Booo. Oh well, it only takes one so I won’t count myself out yet!

Yes it only takes one fingers crossed for you :)

How is everyone? I'm just here waiting for ovulation :coffee: having period pain today it seem I have it everyday tbh I had everyday last cycle aswell but my ovaries have been twitching maybe gearing up I have 5 days before testing and about 7 days before ovulation xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->