Ovulation TESTS!

I am starting to get slight pings (shooting pains) down my breast so I prob will ovulate Wed. LAST CYCLE was the same with the pings happening for two days before hand. How odd.

I am starting to get slight pings (shooting pains) down my breast so I prob will ovulate Wed. LAST CYCLE was the same with the pings happening for two days before hand. How odd.

It's odd how we no prior to the opks telling us we no our body I guess hopefully you dh be their when you do get your surge xx

I have been out all day so only tested an hour ago and it’s lighter than this mornings ! I had mild cramps for a couple of hours mid day ish and my boobs were achey this morning. Counting today as the day now onto the tww.

I no a few people only surge for couple hours don't you momof2? Xx

I do! I’m about to test again in a min to see what it looks like now, but previously I’ve nearly missed my surge by a few short hours

Here’s now at 545pm, I always catch my surge at 11am.... now feeling pinching on my left side.. not sure why my surge is so short, but it is :shrug:

Attachments

• 815A3F38-089D-4A78-BE22-056A319EFE12.jpg
    815A3F38-089D-4A78-BE22-056A319EFE12.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1
Here’s now at 545pm, I always catch my surge at 11am.... now feeling pinching on my left side.. not sure why my surge is so short, but it is :shrug:

I no a few people only have short surges aswell strange, oh sounds like eggy releasing then is that your good side? Xx

Look at that beautiful positive! Shame husband isn’t on board this month with TTC 😢 he said we agreed September 😡 but I’ve a feeling it won’t happen then either as he’ll find another thing to postpone TTC for.

Attachments

• CE93122E-F28B-4D4D-80D7-F7CA55A05244.jpg
    CE93122E-F28B-4D4D-80D7-F7CA55A05244.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 13
Sorry to hear that BB! That’s a great positive.

Mo2 looks like you’re headed into the 2WW!

Still no temp rise for me today. Not sure if it’s because I’m ill, will do another OPK later but they were back to faint yesterday.

How’s everyone else doing?

Sorry to hear that bb:(

Jelly I'm ok away atm keeping myself busy for now :haha: have twinges here and their I no to early for me to ovulate tho I should ovulate this weekend if my calculations are right lol, sorry to hear about you still being ill my temp is staying down aswell I have a bit of a cold aswell xx

OPK is near positive today so should be tonight or tomorrow that is goes positive ... HOLD ON eggy!!! We aren't ready lol

Ahhh! No releasing just yet eggy! :rofl:
My opk is back to neg today, my uterus is super tender, not crampy but just feels bruised. Guess I’m 1dpo

Ahhh! No releasing just yet eggy! :rofl:
My opk is back to neg today, my uterus is super tender, not crampy but just feels bruised. Guess I’m 1dpo

Same here 1dpo. Do you have a test date in mind ?
I have very sensitive nipples today !!! Must stop symptom spotting lol

CTP has AF due Sept 9th, hoping to hold off on testing til 11dpo. How about you mme?

CTP has AF due Sept 9th, hoping to hold off on testing til 11dpo. How about you mme?

CPT has 9th for me too. It’s my bday at 8dpo so I can see my self testing that morning. Really can’t see me holding out any earlier. I have 6 frers and approx 20 ic’s just waiting to be peed on 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->