Ovulation TESTS!

Hi ladies these are this morning opk test. They look positive to me. I also had a dip in my temps yesterday and it was still low today a little higher that yesterdays. I been having ovary cramps but not a lot of ewcm. Today is cd14. We BD om the 31st and used preseed, we will not BD again :( today or tomorrow

Attachments

• 25B30A79-02C4-44F9-80E8-EBCBF884E28E.jpg
    25B30A79-02C4-44F9-80E8-EBCBF884E28E.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies these are this morning opk test. They look positive to me. I also had a dip in my temps yesterday and it was still low today a little higher that yesterdays. I been having ovary cramps but not a lot of ewcm. Today is cd14. We BD om the 31st and used preseed, we will not BD again :( today or tomorrow

Oh no for the no bding but yes they are deffo positive :) xx

Well we still bd within my fertile window. I dont think it will become a BFP this month we’ll know in 2 weeks! I will keep posting

Tested again and is darker. So upsetting not being able to bd

Attachments

• F9C5D250-CFB3-417D-95ED-213927B0877D.jpg
    F9C5D250-CFB3-417D-95ED-213927B0877D.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
Some of you ladies must be approaching the end of your tww now. Keeping everything crossed for you. My totm has just started, two weeks to try and get the DH on board as his excuse last cycle was ‘we agreed to wait until September’ which isn’t the same as him saying ‘we’ll try in September!’. Typically our DS is struggling with leap 9 and molars coming at the moment, which doesn’t help get my DH in the mood to talk about more kids!! 😂

Some of you ladies must be approaching the end of your tww now. Keeping everything crossed for you. My totm has just started, two weeks to try and get the DH on board as his excuse last cycle was ‘we agreed to wait until September’ which isn’t the same as him saying ‘we’ll try in September!’. Typically our DS is struggling with leap 9 and molars coming at the moment, which doesn’t help get my DH in the mood to talk about more kids!! 😂

Awww no sorry to hear dh putting it off, I'm now 6dpo today according to ff I'm 5dpo but no when I ovulated, good luck hun sometimes my kids moan cry scream and me and oh are like really we want another :rofl: xx

Good luck getting the hubby on board!!! I am either 10dpo or 6dpo lol or not at all DPO it was a confusing cycle!

Mmm, well we dtd without protection, which he never ever does!! So I’ve not asked him if that was a one off as he knows I am at the most unfertile time or if that was the start of us ‘trying’!! 🙏🏼 Although I sometimes have little mini internal panic attacks about having another, how will I cope with 2 (possibly 2 under 2!) and labour & pregnancy again?? But I know it’s worth it.

You will figure it out and then one day you will look at that 2nd one like HOW COULD I EVER live with out you :)

Hoping, just seen your updated signature!! Congratulations!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->