Ovulation TESTS!

Hope you get that awesome birthday present mme!

Still no temp rise for me today, I think I caught Hopeful’s non ovulatory thinking :haha:

Hi ladies right today I'm cd12 but my left ovary hurting like I'm ovulating have no opks with me I'm not back till later tonight either so be checking then but this morn my cm is creamy not the usual ewcm xx

Oh hopefully it holds off tdog!!
I’m feeling super out this cycle :nope: had a cry to OH this morning about how we didn’t really give it a good shot like I had planned to

I hope so be always sods law and just my lick, awww mom you never no tho fingers crossed you've done all you can xx

Keep trying to pep talk myself, “it only takes one” but still. I’ll be pretty disappointed if AF shows :nope:

It does only take one but I no what you mean once you have your mind set on it that's it :( we here for you tho xx

Mo2 it definitely only takes the once! The month we conceived DS2 was the month we hardly DTD over my fertile window as we were meant to be taking a break from trying!

Tdog the ovary pain could just be the follicle maturing so you’ve got time yet, especially if there’s no EWCM.

Thanks ladies :hugs: I just want that bfp for OH’s birthday. Arg! So I’m feeling a little extra pressure this month

I wanted it for DH bday August 22nd but that didn't happen :( Hopefully you will be luckier then I! YOU GOT THIS MOM!!! Maybe it is better you didn't DTD that much. That way you get super strong READY to go swimmers :p

OH says “super sperm” :rofl: my boobs don’t hurt like usual, but damn my nipples! Ouchy

Hoping those nipples are a good sign Mo2!

My temp is finally creeping up so reckon I’m in the 2WW now. Probably too early to start testing... :haha:

Momof2 also hope they are a good sign I too have really sensitive nipples but boobs are fine.

Good news Jelly!! :)
Mme, let’s hope! I was so crampy yesterday evening too like AF was coming but just creamy cm

I ovulated today I believe this morning but it could have been during the early am while sleeping for all I know but either way I am pretty much out. I am rooting for yo u all this cycle! Maybe I can catch up next month :p GOOD LUCK GIRLIES!

Aw, noo Hoping! Isn’t DH back tonight? I hope you’re not out this month :hugs:

Oh no hoping, you need to jump him as soon as he walks through the door you may still just be in with a chance fingers crossed !

I’ve had quite a bit of mild cramping for most of today. Again I’m not symptom spotting 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->