Ovulation TESTS!

I agree with the other ladies hoping you are still in the running xx

Not if it happened yesterday morning :( Ugh ... We shall see. I am gonna try to not think about it or care :p I will distract myself and watch for your BFPS!

Everything crossed, including legs, for you Hoping that you still have a chance, even a little one!!

Mine from today I'd say prob nearly their maybe weekend?

Screenshot_20180830-215525_Gallery.jpg

Hi ladies!
These are my opk’s since 3 days ago.
They all look alike!
Slightly different I’m confused! Im using pregmate brand
Any ideas? Suggestions? :shrug:

Attachments

• 74DC8BF0-F451-4971-BAFA-DCF7C4979F7B.jpg
    74DC8BF0-F451-4971-BAFA-DCF7C4979F7B.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 10
I think these test are faulty! I tested this one with water! So disappointed!

Attachments

• E2F1D932-2E5F-4AA1-9C92-DDD7A058A634.jpg
    E2F1D932-2E5F-4AA1-9C92-DDD7A058A634.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 6

Think your water going ovulate :rofl: sorry had to and try and cheer you up, I'd be disappointed aswell :cry: can you get any other brand?

AFM I got a darker opk not positive but darker than yesterday and my cb advanced Is a flashing smiley :) we bdlast night missing tonight doing tomorrow hopefully my cb will be a solid smiley tomorrow as it never gives me the four days like it says :lol:

Screenshot_20180831-113620_Gallery.jpg

I don’t think I’m actually going to ovulate this cycle! After the nearly positive OPKs, they started fading and are completely negative now but my temps never really got anywhere. Looks like an anovulatory one for me so will be cheering you all on from the sidelines and hope AF doesn’t take too long so I can start the next cycle.

Attachments

• 5297A016-F377-4D61-9A9A-1536088CD87A.jpg
    5297A016-F377-4D61-9A9A-1536088CD87A.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
Getting close tdog! Get that eggy :dust:
Sorry Jelly :nope: that really sucks hun

Think your water going ovulate :rofl: sorry had to and try and cheer you up, I'd be disappointed aswell :cry: can you get any other brand?

AFM I got a darker opk not positive but darker than yesterday and my cb advanced Is a flashing smiley :) we bdlast night missing tonight doing tomorrow hopefully my cb will be a solid smiley tomorrow as it never gives me the four days like it says :lol:

View attachment 1042185

I ordered the easy @home ones last night should be here sat!

We dtd last night then tomorrow so hopefully:)

So sorry jelly :hugs: xx

View attachment 1042185

I've heard good reviews about them think a bit rubbish when they faulty ones xx

View attachment 1042185

I re-tested this morning. I used the same pregmate but the test on the bottom of the box.
First one - water
Next 2 - my urine
These look more accurate
Maybe the first ones in the box were faulty

Attachments

• 03219613-DBEA-4F6F-9BDB-FE2C21A00CF2.jpg
    03219613-DBEA-4F6F-9BDB-FE2C21A00CF2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6

View attachment 1042185

I re-tested this morning. I used the same pregmate but the test on the bottom of the box.
First one - water
Next 2 - my urine
These look more accurate
Maybe the first ones in the box were faulty

They look better hun I'd day not positive yet but very close to one xx

My opk this morning is the darkest I've ever had for cd13 & I've been testing since October! It would normally still be such a faint line,I normally get a definate positive cd15 & I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one tomorrow instead.
Hoping thats a good sign as with my shorter lp my egg might get more chance this month if I ovulate a day earlier!
Haven't started bd yet as I ordered some conceive plus & was hoping would be here today so wanted to wait & try it but we defo need to get started tonight!!!

Attachments

• 20180831_141127.jpg
    20180831_141127.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012