Ovulation tests

Lozb

Reaction score
so I know they not positive yet. I had my implant out a week ago today. Still no AF but yesterday and today had a lot of cramping strong. First pic is ovulation test from this afternoon and other pic is other days before. I mean it’s getting darker, it’s so confusing if I am gonna have AF first or just ovulate.

Just want one of the other to start happening. It’s the worst waiting after using birth control.

little rant to myself

4D156333-D89A-4B0A-ADB7-AB895DF8AFD4.jpeg D61B4962-D817-4051-9E6E-6D901BDF90C7.png

I hope that things start happening soon.
I've got my fingers crossed for you

First is yesterday afternoon and second is this morning test. Think it’s looking darker. My easy home test app is recording they are getting darker. Maybe I will ovulate before I get AF from getting the implant out. This might be due to the fact I had a random AF 2 weeks before getting the implant out (I didn’t normally get AF on the implant).

79BD257F-32D5-4D91-927C-14849081194E.jpeg

Hi, still no AF and jst over 2 weeks since implant was out. Been taking cheap O tests. The one this morning was getting there so thought wud test in afternoon. Picture is of the one this afternoon. What do u think. Think we shud bd tonight?

image.jpg

Hi, still no AF and jst over 2 weeks since implant was out. Been taking cheap O tests. The one this morning was getting there so thought wud test in afternoon. Picture is of the one this afternoon. What do u think. Think we shud bd tonight?

image.jpg

It's almost positive. I would start to BD. Good luck

Was tempted and done another one tonight. I am thinking this is positive?

8BAA2B99-4F04-4613-A33D-95A4BA8C7A92.jpeg

The test line actually came up before the control line

Thats positive hon good luck

We never managed to last night, little boy had bad night and end up in with us. I was then up early to start my shift at hospital. Hoping tonight isn’t too late

Sounds like a tiring night. FX for tonight!

Good luck. I’ve been testing since I had my coil removed and not one of them has worked at all. Thinking I had a dud batch x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->