Ovulation time!

KristyLeighx

Reaction score
Hi,

My tracker says I'm due to OV 20th Dec. But I'm having cramps and a lot of clear sticky CM. Am I ovulating early??? Don't want to miss it if I am!

Hi,

My tracker says I'm due to OV 20th Dec. But I'm having cramps and a lot of clear sticky CM. Am I ovulating early??? Don't want to miss it if I am!

Sticky CM? Probably not. Sticky CM is not fertile, as sperm cannot swim in it because of it's thickness. Look for slippery, watery CM approaching O and stretchier when O is imminent. Still, BD anyway, it can't hurt!

The wait sucks.

I didn't mean sticky lol that was me typing fast in a panic! TMI but I feel very wet, it's stringy in between my fingers! On my way to Boots as we speak to buy an O test!

I didn't mean sticky lol that was me typing fast in a panic! TMI but I feel very wet, it's stringy in between my fingers! On my way to Boots as we speak to buy an O test!

Then yep! Sounds promising!!

Then yep! Sounds promising!!

Wuhoo! O Test bought. Any particular time to do it??

It depends on the test. some say check with FMU (first morning urine) and other say check after a four hour or more hold between 10am-2:30pm.

I stopped using OPK's because they were making me mental!

I am ovulating nowish! I'm not sure exactly when it happens, but I get ovulation cramps around that time (which feel like period cramps)

TMI I have loads more mucusy discharge, and I am soooo ready to go, I sent a dirty email to DH today while at work. For some reason baby making sex is the best sex I've ever had :haha:

Hi girls! I'm set to O in the next couple days... Not doing any OPKs this time, although I with I was, but we're trying to be "relaxed"... I guess we're not technically TTCing and more NTNP (even though in my head I'm more on the TTC side)! Good luck to all!!! Hopefully BFPs are in order in the coming weeks!

I am ovulating nowish! I'm not sure exactly when it happens, but I get ovulation cramps around that time (which feel like period cramps)

TMI I have loads more mucusy discharge, and I am soooo ready to go, I sent a dirty email to DH today while at work. For some reason baby making sex is the best sex I've ever had :haha:

I agree!

I agree!

I agree x3! It's mad how my OH gets so excited about going to bed, he also found the 'dtd' & 'bd' abbreviations very amusing. I now get the odd text 'BD tonight?' Haha. Well I ovulated like 4 days early this month so ill see how everything goes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->