• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulation without a positive OPK?

LiLi2

Reaction score
Is it possible to ovulate without ever getting a +OPK? According to my OPKs in the past, I get a + on Cd 13 and have a 14 day LP. I have tested 2-3 times a day this cycle and haven't had a positive yet but technically should ovulate today or tomorrow. Is it possible that I will still ovulate even without having a +OPK?

Yeah it is. Are you temping? Happened with me last 2 cycles didn't get positive opks but chart showed I O'd.

Yes it can happen, happens to me all the time (even on a month where I got my BFP!). I drink lots of water so I think I dilute my urine.

If you read the instructions on the OPK it will say that they only detect the LH surge anyway, only temping can confirm ovulation.

Whoops, I should have updated this - I got my +OPK this morning. Was a day later than I usually do, but at least it's there! :) Thanks for your help ladies. I will think about temping next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->