ovulation....

Sunshine1287

Reaction score
Hey guys hope your all well. We'll I have read so much on these threads and tonight decided to join as great there are people in the situation as me!!! Ok so here's my story so far.....
I have a soon to be 5 year old and the time is right to start planning for our second child. My first was not planned so the whole planning is completely new to me!!!
I had coil removed Nov 2014 and decided to leave it till the Jan to let my body settle. I then realised tracking my periods wasn't as easy as thought because they vary from 28 to 32 days there making it difficult to follow ovulation calender.
This month for first time I have ordered ovulation sticks (cheap on ebay) I tested each day and it seems on cycle day 19 I had positive and today third day positive. Me and husband have done the deed everyday for about a week so hoping I covered all the days!! I am assuming I should get a negative ovulation test tomorrow but really not sure!!!
I have to say trying is so hard and difficult not to be disappointed. People say don't think about it but how can you not when your planning!!!

I've only just started using opks and had three positive tests in a row before they became negative, it sounds like you covered your bases with dtd though!

I agree with the planning; I wish I could ntnp so that I wasn't thinking so much and something might then happen but I'm well into charting my temp and opk/dtd so am way too involved in the process!

Good luck to you

So glad I am not alone with this!! Just feels like waiting game now!! Have you been trying long? X

So glad I am not alone with this!! Just feels like waiting game now!! Have you been trying long? X

You're definitely not alone :flower:

This is cycle 2 so not too long, I came off the pill after 18 months on it and was thankful that my cycles came back within a month, so this is the first true cycle as last month was my withdrawal bleed.

Everything is based on times...waiting for o....dtd as much as possible...waiting for the TWw.... It makes things more difficult as you're constantly waiting on some thing!

Yeah that's right so disheartening when the period turns up!! Is this your first?
I don't think I have any problems I'm 28 this year fit healthy I just got to get timing right! Be great to see how you get on!
Just had another positive test when I got home from work. Feeling really hormonal tonight not sure why..
I am due on next week depending on how long my cycle is this month.

Have you ovulate this month? How are you finding the ovulation tests?

Hey :hi: I just wanted to wish you good luck with TTC! :) A lot like you, my first wasn't planned, so I was new to all of this when we first started trying. We've been trying for 10 months this month, and we're still holding out hope of it happening eventually! It does hit me hard every month AF shows up, but I try to stay positive. I'm currently waiting for AF to show, no signs yet! :) I've been told I have PCOS, although my last 2 cycles have been perfectly normal, so I'm unsure of how bad it is. I hope you get your :bfp: soon. :) :dust:

It's completely different when you just find out your pregnant you just get on with it and don't think twice.
Trying I never imagined it to be like this I just thought I've made the decision and will happen!
I will keep my fingers crossed for your hun. Have you been tracking your ovulation for a while? How old is your first child x

It's completely different when you just find out your pregnant you just get on with it and don't think twice.
Trying I never imagined it to be like this I just thought I've made the decision and will happen!
I will keep my fingers crossed for your hun. Have you been tracking your ovulation for a while? How old is your first child x

I know exactly what you mean, it's totally different! Me too, unfortunately it's taking us a while to get there though. :( Thank you hun, I appreciate it. :) I have, since we started TTC really, however I haven't this month as I felt so down about it all that I decided to take the more relaxed approach! I wish I knew now though, as I want to know how many DPO I am, so I can test! :haha: I definitely think that tracking your cycles is best, saves the guessing game - then again, I'm probably just too impatient to wait it out :dohh: My first child is nearly 3, I don't know where the time has gone! She has grown up so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->