Ovulation!

Aimeewaymee

My 2 Precious Princesses
Reaction score
How many of you ladies are using ovulation sticks and which ones are the best to use!

When are we ladies most fertile!?

Me and OH have been DTD more than we have been in a long time (I've been through a stage for quite a fair year of hardily wanting to be close or touch, so I am happy that i have been able to change my mood!) and i had a proper period for the first time in months after coming off the pill back a few months ago too.

xox

Tbh I won't be using the pricey tests again, this cycle and last cycle I used them but never detected ovulation so I'm going to be checking my temp next cycle and buy the cheaper tests which I got from amazon

Which do you get from Amazon? Do you have a link? x

Which do you get from Amazon? Do you have a link? x

Sorry I can't seem to send the link, but on Amazon I just typed ovulation tests and I got these

50x one step highly sensitive, I paid 10.44 for them

I plan to use these again next cycle and with temping,I've downloaded the fertility friend app x

Thank you! That may be an idea too i will download the fertility app :) x

I need to read up for my next cycle as not quite sure how it all works lol! I just got so fed up with the clear blue tests as the recent ones I used you get a flashing smiley face when ur fertility is high then turns to peak and just a still face when reached your peak and due to ovulate, well I've had high fertility for two weeks now and never got my Peak! That can't b right can it! The cycle before never got a smily face

That is strange! Stupid sticks! :(

So horrible when you want to be pregnant so bad, there has got to be another way for you. I'm hoping to get some sticks from Amazon, will be using pound shop pregnancy sticks too so should get some of them just in case. I felt like really strange yesterday felt like i had a period cramp in my ovaries for most of the day, ive had a bad belly too (loose bowels tmi) for a few days and the same kind of thing happened when i fell with the other 2 so who knows, either that or i have eaten something dodgy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->