own room?

We thought about that but her room is really small and I'm worried that it won't be well ventilated enough

and getting rid of the kitties?...could that be an answer? I love sleeping in a seperate room now. My monitor only picks up his full-on cries so I get to sleep sooo much better!

Nope can't get rid of my cats, they're may babies too :)

hmm im not sure what to suggest... but the summer is a long ways away to sleep on an air mattress... and you seriously could hurt your back by doing that.

so glad you're both getting more sleep, where ever it is honey :hugs: maddi has been in her own room about a week and she has slept fine - 8 to 8am as always, however i do think she sleeps better as we don't disturb her, us on the other hand, sleep worse and miss her :dohh: x

hmm im not sure what to suggest... but the summer is a long ways away to sleep on an air mattress... and you seriously could hurt your back by doing that.

Agreed. I think we're going to give it a few more days than try and move back in and see if she's gotten any better. We're going out this weekend so might look into something that plays white noise, see if it helps her sleep any better

just remember it's probably just a phase. MAybe her teeth are playing up or she's just at that age. It'll sort itself out. Thats what I rely on when Ted has a bad night - each month he seems to go through a new phase adn even if they seem knackering at the time, they do pass and we manage sleep eventually.:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->