Oxford

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
I swear a few months ago there was no one from Oxfordshire on BnB and now suddenly I've been seeing it all over the forum in people's sigs - lets talk :)

I live on the oxfordshire/warks border. But I work in banbury and live in a tiny village. How about you!!

I live in Headington, only been here since August and don't know the area at all - hoping that I will finally pass my driving test by the end of this month and I can set out and explore :)

Coolio!!! We'll have to see if there is more of us!

COME ON LADIES WHERE ARE YOU!!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have chatted to you guys b4 xxxx I found a lady in thame on here and another near witney.

Hey Faerie.hows bump.sounds like you doing well.I'm off to the JR feb for an op to remove more endo and poss look in to a hysterectomy.been bleeding now for 16 weeks! during pregnancy and still now.crap crap xx

Sambatiki.What village you in hun?I was a banbarian for a while.oo where you work god i'm nosy he he xx

Im on the edge of Oxfordshire near Henley! but have alot of family and friends in Tetsworth and Thame so am often over your way! x

hey hun.I want to get married in henley.Temple Island x

4th Bump! You are nosy :rofl: Im from a tiny village called brailes, not sure if you'd know it.... its so small!!!

:wave: Hi Becky!!

4th Bump! You are nosy :rofl: Im from a tiny village called brailes, not sure if you'd know it.... its so small!!!

:wave: Hi Becky!!

He he.Nope not heard of it it mst be minute!!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have chatted to you guys b4 xxxx I found a lady in thame on here and another near witney.

Hey Faerie.hows bump.sounds like you doing well.I'm off to the JR feb for an op to remove more endo and poss look in to a hysterectomy.been bleeding now for 16 weeks! during pregnancy and still now.crap crap xx

Sambatiki.What village you in hun?I was a banbarian for a while.oo where you work god i'm nosy he he xx

Oh darling! That's terrrible, you poor girl. How are you coping with the kids? Hope you have someone helping xxx

Nope no one helping just ickle old me.Well the OH does what he can but he goes out the door at 8 and comes in at 7.Plus we bloody moving aarrgghhh.HOws bump hunny xx

Nope no one helping just ickle old me.Well the OH does what he can but he goes out the door at 8 and comes in at 7.Plus we bloody moving aarrgghhh.HOws bump hunny xx

Oh! Wish I could come over, but I'm on crutches so not much use!! Bump is great but I've got chronic spd and now work have made me take compulsory sick pay :(

The sods!Oh that is awful hun.SPD is horrible how are you coping.I'll have to come see you as I'm only over the other side of the city!

Headington, I don't know the area at all though. Moved here in August and hopefully I'll get a car soon so I can drive around and actually discover Oxfordshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->