P90X - anyone doing it?

suzan

Reaction score
I want to start this workout program. I have seen so many successful stories and before-after pics, its just wow!
I want to lose all the weight I need before getting pregnant with my second baby.

Anyone doing it? or planning on doing?

I wanted to do it but lack info as im in the UK.
I wanted the shakeology but cant get that in UK either.

I've done it! Love it! It is fantastic. It is not a typical workout video, it is actually quite hard. Just so you know, it is 6 days at 1 hour each (90 min for one) plus a nutrition plan. Lots of pushups, pullups, etc. You will need resistance bands or a chair to assist for pullups if you are not already very athletic.

Just started it yesterday...I am so sore. Hoping I have great results.

Its really hard going. I borrowed a friends copy before and it does work but i couldnt sustain it.

Yes it's definently not for beginners or people not already in shape. There's a fitness test in the booklet (cause you all bought the $200 program right.... right....? :rofl:) so if you pass that, then you're good to go.

If not, P90 is the series for people to do to prepare for P90x

I have it but havent started it yet as I am not in shape enough for it only reason I have it is I went through the checkout to see how much I would have to spend tax and all then canceled before submitting payment and they charged me anyway when I called to inform them they did that they quickly sent my money back and said that it had already shipped and to keep it :shock: I have a feeling they have done this to more people than me but now I have it I really want to try it! I cant even get much past the warm up yet I thought I was doing so good and he starts in on how we just got done warming up and I was dieing :rofl:

i'm starting power 90 tomorrow :) Anyone want to join? You can download the entire series (power 90, p90m, p90x, p90x+) :D

\o just googled 'power 90 torrent' and there was a 6gb file to dl. I'll link you when I get home after work if you havent found it.

Today is Day 4 for P90X. OMG I AM DEAD. I swear I feel so tired everyday.
I have Yoga X today, Im scared from it hahaha!!
Let's see how things go..

Were you quite fit already? idk how you manage it :shock:

Warning Yoga X is actually the hardest one ;) But good for you, doing great!1

Hi,
I have started doing the P90X workouts, i generally only manage 4 or 5 of them a week, but i figure doing 4 of the workouts is better than not doing any. I also run 2 to 3 times a week.
I did Cardio X yesterday and my whole body is aching!!

whcih torrent did u dl hun??xx

Just started this with my husband.
On week 2 and already feeling a significant difference in my strength. :thumbup:
I am doing this for weightloss, but probably more for fitness. I want to be able to keep up with my boys as they rapidly turn into great, strapping lads! :)
And I really want to be able to do a pull-up. That would be awesome. At the moment, I'm still doing them assisted, but I can feel all the muscles waking up and going "so this is how that's done". It's a good feeling.
I have to say, though, I find Tony to be really irritating. If he says "do your best and forget the rest" or "bring it" one more time, I may hurl a resistance band at the television. Man, he is such a cheeseball. Luckily, the irritation gives me extra oomph in my workouts.

Haha, cheeseball! That made me giggle.

I'm going to be doing this once I've got the money to buy it as it's £130 here in the UK.

Hi,
I have started doing the P90X workouts, i generally only manage 4 or 5 of them a week, but i figure doing 4 of the workouts is better than not doing any. I also run 2 to 3 times a week.
I did Cardio X yesterday and my whole body is aching!!

:thumbup: That's absolutely the right attitude and totally true.

Sweet suffering angels, I just got my ass kicked by the plyometrics workout.
Am. dying. slowly. Gasp. Whimper. Wheeze.

I can't feel my legs. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->