pacapod reviews/opinions?

Gingerspice

Reaction score
Did anyone get one of these. Was it as good as it looks?

I'd like one when we have no.2 (as there won't be much else to buy so I want something a bit special) but I'm wondering if they're completely over rated and not worth the extra money and a bit gimicky?

I've got one (Napier) and I really like it. I was forever rummaging in the bag looking for stuff, with the pacapod, it's really organised.

Same as pp, I love mine, its sturdy and you can easily see were everything is, was defo worth the money for me!!

I love mine as you can keep everything organised. The quality is great too, after 20months of use it still looks new and I'll be able to use it as a normal bag once I no longer need a nappy bag.

I love my pacapod BUT I've had to have two zips repaired in the two year's I've had it and that's not been cheap. I was sorely disappointed after spending so much on it in the first place.

I had one and sold it as the clothes section wasn't big enough - I liked the pods tho

I've got the Napier and it's been brilliant. Being able to separate what you need to take with you in the pods, means you can easily see what needs replacing etc. for next outing. Also great if you don't want to take your handbag with you, as can fit purse/phone in front pocket.

The only negative I have found is once you have filled the pods, there is not that much room in the main section for clothes etc. Mine often looks overstuffed and I cannot zip it up as a result.

Other than that it's been a great bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->