Pain after ERPC

Lou123

Reaction score
Hi

I had the ERPC procedure last Friday. From Sunday, I have been experiencing very excruciating pains (on/off) in my abdomen, lower pelvis in particular. They come and go. Sunday was very bad but yesterday was better and I only had a few. However, since this morning they've picked up again and when they hit me, I'm bent over in agony.

At first I thought it could have been something simple like constipation following the procedure - but it's not because my bowels are now operating just fine. I went to see my GP yesterday and he prescribed me two courses of antibiotics saying that I could possibly have an infection - even though I have no temperature or the typical sympton of smelly discharge. I still have light bleeding following the surgery.

The antibiotics don't seem to have had any effect yet and I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced similar symptons? I just want this whole nightmare to be over!

Thanks

Lou

Discomfort could be present sadly :hugs: If your in servere pain I would seek some medical advise though Lou

x

Thanks - I will give the antibiotics another day or so and if still experiencing pain then I will go back to GP.

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"