Pain and lump

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I had my first c-section 18 days ago. I'm starting to recover feelings in my belly and I'm in a lot of pain. It pulls and burns around my incision when I move. Also there's a big hard lump on top of the right end of the incision.

I still bleed red about once everyday, always when I go number 2.

Is all of this normal? 😥

Thanks!

Congrats!

Yes, the lump is normal--I had one on each side that eventually went down. They stay pretty swollen and painful for awhile. My doctor explained that this is where they pull and sttrreeeetch you, so the knots develop. I still shudder thinking about that.

I had jabbing pain in my midsection for a long time after my section, probably the first 2 months, especially with twisting or sudden movements. So I would say that what you're experiencing is totally normal.

Postpartum bleeding is also normal for csections. It lasts 3-6 weeks and can be directly effected by your activity level.

I know it's tough right now, but every day it gets a little easier. Hope you get to feeling better!

I had my first c-section 18 days ago. I'm starting to recover feelings in my belly and I'm in a lot of pain. It pulls and burns around my incision when I move. Also there's a big hard lump on top of the right end of the incision.

I still bleed red about once everyday, always when I go number 2.

Is all of this normal? 😥

Thanks!

I had a haematoma on one side of my scar . It was harmless but caused by over doing things . Dr came out to my house , prescribed me pain relief and told me to put my feet up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->