pain between shoulder blades/neck

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
is anyone else suffering from this its like a pain between my shoulder blades just at the bottom of my neck. its not constant and happens when i sit in the same position for a while.
i have been worried bout an ectopic pregnancy pregnancy but i have no bleeding or stomach pain
what do you think????

It could be the increased weight of your boobs. I have noticed that if I don't have a bra or any support it really hurts back there. Plus you are way to far along to have an etopic pregnancy.

I had that a few times, I don't know what caused it but my baby is fine :)

i guess its just me worrying to much i have only noticed it the last few days dont know if it is anything to do with the fact im full of cold at the min. i guess when your pregnant you notice all aches and pains that little bit more

Was having the same issue yesterday when I was sitting around watching tv. I've found that if I don't change positions regularly I tend to get really sore at the base of my neck

You can always contact your MW or GP if it worries you, that is what they are there for! :hugs:x

I forgot to add, for your dates if you had an ectopic pregnancy you would be in exscruciating pain. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->