pain in scar

Mammy to two
Reaction score
Can anyone help me please? I had a c section with my DS 26 months ago. I'm now 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. I'm having pulling pains in my scar. They are not really painful but uncomfortable. Anyone else experienced this?

IM NOT MEANING TO WORRY YOU BUT MAYBE GO TO YOUR DOC/MIDWIFE,MY SCARS 8MONTHS AND WAS A LITTLE BIT UNCOMFORTABLE,AND MIDWIFE TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL BECOS IT COULD LEAD TO A RUPTURED UTERUS!! I HAD BEN ON MY KNEES,HE WAS JUMOING AND SHE WARNED ME THAT COULD LEAD TO POBLEMS TOO!! HOPE I HAVENT ANNOYED YOU!! :baby:

Sorry I haven't had this yet myself - although I used to get pains in my scar p until my daughter was 2.

I would get it checked out just incase - I am sure its fine tho.
:hugs:

IM NOT MEANING TO WORRY YOU BUT MAYBE GO TO YOUR DOC/MIDWIFE,MY SCARS 8MONTHS AND WAS A LITTLE BIT UNCOMFORTABLE,AND MIDWIFE TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL BECOS IT COULD LEAD TO A RUPTURED UTERUS!! I HAD BEN ON MY KNEES,HE WAS JUMOING AND SHE WARNED ME THAT COULD LEAD TO POBLEMS TOO!! HOPE I HAVENT ANNOYED YOU!! :baby:

Thanks for the advice. I'm seeing the midwife in a few weeks but, if it gets any worse I'll give her a ring. Of couse you haven't annoyed me I appreciate the advice.

Since it is a scar the skin may not be as flexible as elsewhere. I would try using some kind of moisturizer on it and see if that helps. If the pain continues, then definitely give the midwife a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->