pain in scar

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by 555, Aug 29, 2009.

1. 555

555 Mammy to two

Can anyone help me please? I had a c section with my DS 26 months ago. I'm now 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. I'm having pulling pains in my scar. They are not really painful but uncomfortable. Anyone else experienced this?

2. BABYCAREY

BABYCAREY mummy to a angel

IM NOT MEANING TO WORRY YOU BUT MAYBE GO TO YOUR DOC/MIDWIFE,MY SCARS 8MONTHS AND WAS A LITTLE BIT UNCOMFORTABLE,AND MIDWIFE TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL BECOS IT COULD LEAD TO A RUPTURED UTERUS!! I HAD BEN ON MY KNEES,HE WAS JUMOING AND SHE WARNED ME THAT COULD LEAD TO POBLEMS TOO!! HOPE I HAVENT ANNOYED YOU!! :baby:

3. sahara

sahara Me, my OH and DD Nicola

Sorry I haven't had this yet myself - although I used to get pains in my scar p until my daughter was 2.

I would get it checked out just incase - I am sure its fine tho.
    :hugs:

4. 555

555 Mammy to two

Thanks for the advice. I'm seeing the midwife in a few weeks but, if it gets any worse I'll give her a ring. Of couse you haven't annoyed me I appreciate the advice.

5. Seity

Seity Mom to Gabriel and Samuel

Since it is a scar the skin may not be as flexible as elsewhere. I would try using some kind of moisturizer on it and see if that helps. If the pain continues, then definitely give the midwife a call.