pain in the bum

babytots

Reaction score
i have noticed if i have been layed in bed and need to move i get a shooting pain in my butt right to my lower spine and find it painful to move.

i'm currently in bed at the mo feeling sick and each time i try and get comfy it hurts and so i have been sat in the same position for the past hour and am all achy.

anyone else get a pain in their bum when sitting/laying for too long? x

Ive only had this once and it was yesterday. Felt like shooting pains in my butt. It hurt. Dont know what caused it though. I hope you feel better soon xxx :hugs:

thanks hun i got to move sooner or later to cook me and df our tea might just have to start rolling ourt of bed rather then sitting up and getting out lmao! x

Sounds like you have sciatica and it can be a total painful pain in the bum!

Sleep on your side with a pillow between your legs, it helps alot. Moving around actually helps ease it throughout the day but that's easier said than done as it's way more comfortable to just not move!
When sitting down roll a towel into a roll and sit with it nestled into your lower back for support.

Hope it goes away soon

xx

Don't think I have any ideas of what to suggest hun, but wanted to give you one of these :hug: and say I hope you feel much better very soon! x

thansk tillysmum i was wondering if it was sciatica as i have read about it in pregnancy mags. god help me if it is as when i get bigger i know the spd will kick in too oh the joys!

thanks firegal i hope i do too can't handle having a sore butt everytime i get out of bed lol. cheers for the hugs :hugs: x

hey! ive noticed my tail bone area has been really quite sore like sittin the getting back up off a chair/bed etc...im like owwwww!!! lol i wonder what is was tbh(mayb from me fallin but that was a while ago now)hmmmm :doh:

I get this, but not when Im lying down, more when ive been stood up too long x

Looks like me and u r proper pains in the bum Leigh ;) :thumbup:

Saw the title and thought you might be talking about my OH LOL.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Sounds like sciatica to me! Hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->