Pain in the rib!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by A_Natasha, Apr 14, 2009.

1. A_Natasha

A_Natasha 3rd trimester baby #1 !

Hi Guys, my first post in 3rd tri wahay ! lol :happydance: when did you feel the baby diggin you in the rib, im sure i have a foot in my rib! its really uncomfortable, have to sit with my arm in the air to stretch out...is it about right for this at 27 weeks ?? :hissy:

2. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Hey hun. Oh yes it's right. I had my first kick in the ribs the other day and ever since then she has found that my ribs are her favourite place!

She is always nesting under there and I just kind of sit still for a bit and she moves. I find that if I move when I feel her in my ribs, she kicks them, if I sit still, she gets bored and moves away. Little bugger!
    xxx Welcome over BTW!

3. dizzyspells

dizzyspells Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx

Hi and welcome to 3rd tri,think it depends on the size of your baby but quite possible.I have a head against mine at the moment and its not pleasant!x

4. Genna

Genna Well-Known Member

27 weeks was about right with me too, it only gets worse I promise :laugh2: hang in there!! :hugs:

5. sarah_george

sarah_george ♥Proud Mummy!♥

:hi: welcome over, i'd say it sounds about right, ive suffered with my right ribs for ages, i almost forgot what its like to not have them now lol xx

6. leighbaby

leighbaby yummy mummy

Yup - right rib as soon as I sit down...very uncomfortable, ever since about 24 weeks for me though.

7. Nutmeg

Nutmeg Mum of 2

lol funny as i've been really uncomfy under one rib tonight and i'm 28 wks now. remember my dd used to make me realllly uncomfy little madam lol

8. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

I have been in agony with pain in the right side of my ribs for about the last 6 weeks. The only thing that eases it with me is lying down flat :(