pain in what seems to be both ovaries

jzgrace

Reaction score
Today is "epected" O day. Pain started yesterday but is worse today. Is the pain usually in both sides when ovulating?

Usually just one side...maybe ur body hasn't chose an ovary yet or maybe ull be popping out two eggs! Double the shot! :) lol FX for u!

I'm 34 and idk if two eggs at my age is common although I know it is common in older women(I consider myself older for ttc for sure) I'll be 35 in June. Most of the pain is in the left. But a couple twinges here and there in the right. And another thing I don't understand is why I'm still having the twinges today , had one twinge today in left. Cramping mildly all day but the twinges started evening two days ago. And was worse yesterday tapered off today with just one twinge.

I'm 34 and idk if two eggs at my age is common although I know it is common in older women(I consider myself older for ttc for sure) I'll be 35 in June. Most of the pain is in the left. But a couple twinges here and there in the right. And another thing I don't understand is why I'm still having the twinges today , had one twinge today in left. Cramping mildly all day but the twinges started evening two days ago. And was worse yesterday tapered off today with just one twinge.

I only have my left tube & ovary so I honestly cant say how my other one would feel but I do get twinges and pains the day before and the day after O almost every single cycle. I looked it up on Dr google and apparently this is very common and that's actually why I started charting temps. Almost every site says its really not known when O is just going off of the o pains because it can happen days before, days after and during O so along with the millions of other things confusing while ttc, this is certainly one of them! U could have had a stronger O though and ive actually seen alot of women ur age get preggers with twins. I'll be 25 in June, and with my condition, my reproductive system is more so of someone 30yrs +. I go for my HSG tomorrow to find out if my remaining tube is even open because I have scar tissue damage :-\ FX we both get our Easter eggs this cycle!!
Sorry this was so long lol but in short, it is very normal to feel twinges or o pains in general the day after O :)

I don't mind the length of ur reply at all. Thank you for that. I pray that we get our easter eggs too. I've been so scared thinking I have endometriosis, and am still not sure. I am afraid to find out too. This is my first TTC cycle. And I'm getting married in July, so if this cycle doesn't work we will try after the wedding. Do you check cp, and cm? That is really the only thing I have gone by , that and O calendar. Based on my cm, cp and O pain Im very positive that we DTD a the right time(s). Lol. And TTC you think "I'll be able to relax when tww comes" but then there r a whole slew of new and more prying questions that arise. I think forums like this are great we all have questions and can support each other when needed! God is amazing and I talk to him daily. And I will thank him in advance for our bfp's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->