mommy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
I keep having sharp but dull ( i know does that make sense ) :lol:
in my left side down to the top of my pelvic bone...what could this
be? I ov'd about 3 days ago...or a little more, I had ewcm for about
4 days...so not 100% sure when I did...:flower:

could be the eggy working its way down the falopian tube
good luck

I get a dull aching pain in my lower abdomen when I am ovulating, so maybe it could be that? It hurts to sit, stand, do anything and lasts anywhere from a few hours to a day.

Could be the egg moving. Could be that it left a little blood in the CLC. No biggie. If it keeps up & gets worse see a doc.

It could be you are ovulating later than you thought esp with the EWCM or it could be the egg moving down your tube.??

I keep having this on my right side but I'm around 11 - 12dpo :wacko:

yeah it's weird, it's stopped for now... so i guess we will see...when r u testing maybe?

I'm hoping not to test until I've missed AF, and she's due Monday.
So next week at some point :)

How about you?

:dust: x x x

I have also been having some lower pains, like ov,but def ov on day 14 as clear blue test was peak and fr was positive .... Had them quite a bit today am 5DPO..

When is your af due?

I have also been having some lower pains, like ov,but def ov on day 14 as clear blue test was peak and fr was positive .... Had them quite a bit today am 5DPO..

When is your af due?

When is your af due?

Yeah OV pain is exactly what mine is like!
But I've got it on both sides now. . . . if it is my ovulation I'm gona be very mad :growlmad:!
Our eggs and spermies won't have time to do what they gota do :(

Good luck to everyone :dust:

x x x

Yeah I've been noticing a few now after not having any :)

I've had quite a bit of wind, and my nipples just about an hour ago ave started to get a bit sore x

Could this be implantation???

I really hope so as all day yesterday I was getting a mixture of what felt like OV pains and AF Cramps... I am 7dpo and also had a dip in temperature today... Please let me know how you get on as I was sure this could be implantation! xx

Still have slight cramps as if my Af is coming along with ov pains.... My temp is still going up but this is first mont temping so not sure what that means. I am 6DPO and will resist the urge to test for a few more days

am also feeling quite emotional the past couple of days for no reason! A
also tired but can't sleep, which is annoying!

How is everyone feeling today?

Well I went back to sleep after temping and posting on here this morning and now my belly is gurgling... Its a strange sensation and has been happening for the last half hour! I am sure this is my month as I really do feel it this month... Flybee you are only one day behind me as I am 7dpo and the feeling you are describing is exactly what I got yesterday so could definately be the same thing...

I am really really sure it could be implantation but trying soooo hard not to get my hopes up... How cool would it be if we both implanted on Mothers Day... we would never forget that!! xx

Well yesterday when I woke up my gums were sore when I brushed and then last night before bed when I brushed my teeth my gums bled really bad....so who knows....all my other pregnancies that happened before my :bfp: but I don't have any other symptoms :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->