Pain...what could it be? **UPDATE**

I've still not got any other symptomos other than the weird pains and a little bit of wind, my nipples went sore for a few hours last night but it didn't last O:)

I'm getting hopfull but I don't wona be whacked with a :bfn: :(

:dust: x x x

hey sweetie, i had that pain a few ago, i guess i was like 3-4 dpo...like light cramping or twinges kinda...idk how to explain it..a fullness..anyways hoping i caught the eggy!
FX'd FOR YOU!

still got the pains today and CP is high and hard and still have quite a bit of creamy CM.... dont want to get my hopes up too high this month, did that last month and was gutted.... fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone
and yes Claire_Lou if we are implanting on Mothers Day that would be amazing, defo wouldnt forget that!! x

Well I looked closer at my gums and it appears to be an ulcer there I guess that's causing the bleeding...so I guess I'm out this month

Sounds like mittleschmerz (so?) To me. Good luck on testing day!

mittleschmerz is the german name for ovulation pains... we know this is not ovulation as we have already ovulated! I know for sure I have because I had positive OPK's a week ago! I really hope it is a pregnancy symptom!! x

Congrats AshleyNicole - how manys DPO are you??

CONGRATS!!! Thats amazing news!! I am going to test tomorrow now, you have got me all excited hehe! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->