painful Bhs??:(

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
last night i started having tightnings, with each one my lower back started to cramp and id feel pressure down in my pelvis, this was about every 12 mins,,also this was a few hrs after dtd,, well after timing them as they were pretty uncomfortable they began to calm down and then just go:wacko: do these sound like bhs are maybe contractions that have stopped ? xx

last night i started having tightnings, with each one my lower back started to cramp and id feel pressure down in my pelvis, this was about every 12 mins,,also this was a few hrs after dtd,, well after timing them as they were pretty uncomfortable they began to calm down and then just go:wacko: do these sound like bhs are maybe contractions that have stopped ? xx

I had the same as you last night but im only 34 wks, & this is my first baby so im completely at a loss as to wether its just BH or the real deal... i think if your able to sleep through as i could then maybe just BH? thats what my midwife has said on the phone to me this morning. Maybe make an appointment if your worried?x

Dtd can definitely cause intense braxton hicks, especially if he ejaculates in you! There's something in sperm that can cause contractions, I painfully figured this one out last week...lol!

That sounds like normal braxton hicks to me. Ive been getting them something horrible lately, if they're going away, that's a good sign. But make sure to drink plenty of water also. I've always heard, and from what my doctor told me, that if the cramps/contractions become more intense instead of dying down, that's when you should worry.

Defo sound like braxton hicks I've been getting a lot lately this is my 3rd pregnancy and I know the start of labour is completely different the pain don't go away no matter what u do! Lol

I've had some painful braxton hicks, they're annoying! I'm guessing its normal and ok though, as long as they don't become regular and more painful xx

I have been getting lots of BH, they often come with cramps and pressure like you described after sex. Probably nothing to worry about, if they go away (or you can sleep through them like a PP said) then they are not a problem. But if you're worried you should call your doctor/midwife to make sure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->