Painful Breasts..(TMI?)

Whisper

Mummy to DD & DS
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right sectiont to post in....

But over the last couple of weeks i have been getting some odd shooting pains in my breasts sometimes during b/f but mostly afterwards.

I have been b/f since Amelia was born and had some latching problems during the first couple of weeks, things are a lot better now although occasionally she doesn't latch correctly and it hurts!

However my nipples seem to always be sore, they are not cracked or bleeding but they are really shiny and bright pink on the end (lol the knobbly bit).

I just wanted to know if all these things are normal with b/f, do you other b/f mamas get shooting pains after feeds?

I have been using Lasinoh cream after every feed it does seem to be helping but i have to admit the nipple pain seems to be getting worse.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....

(I am getting my 6wk check up soon and will mention all of this then, but i find this forum so much more helpful than going to the doctors tbh :) )

Hey hun, can't help but just wanted to say you might get more replies if you post this in breast and bottle feeding :) sorry i'm useless xx

Thanks i wasn't sure which section it should have gone in, i will try there :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->