Painful cramping at 13 weeks

maryanne1987

Reaction score
So I've been really crampy all day today. I didn't worry at first as I know cramping is normal. But they are getting very painful now. I have a few issues with my liver at the moment and I will be having a stitch put in my cervix very soon but I don't think either of those things could cause the cramps. My cervix is being checked on a weekly basis and at the moment it's holding up well and my liver levels are being monitored. DH wants me to go the the hospital but I don't want to waste their time. Anyone else really crampy? I'm trying to stay calm and not panic just yet.

On and off but not enough that would warrent a trip to A&E maybe you should go and get checked out hun :hugs:

I had pretty strong cramps around 12/13 weeks I believe it was round ligament pain!
Having it again now .
If you're worried you could always call your doctor though or call the hospital and see what they advise you to do <3

If you are really worried go to the hospital and get checked out. My midwife told me in my 1st pregnancy they'd rather check you over than have you worrying x

I've been having the occasional cramps, but nothing painful enough to concern me. I would agree with PP's and at least give your doctor a ring and see what they think.

I had strong cramps too. I didn't go to the a&e but if I didn't have a scan. Coming up I probably woukd have they felt like period cramps.

Thanks ladies. Went to the hospital and got checked over. Baby is fine :) they asked when the cramps occur and i didn't realise but it's mostly after nursing my daughter. I am weaning off the breast but slowly she she doesn't get upset or confused. She still has 2/3 feeds a day. The hospital said it can be normal if breastfeeding while pregnant and then obviously things are stretching down there now to make room for baby so it's just a mix of a few things causing the cramping. I feel a lot more relaxed about it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->