Painful cramps 4+4

LoneWanderer

Reaction score
Hi! Popping over from the testing threads to look for a bit of reassurance..?

So I vaguely remember with my son, feeling like AF might show at any point, and that went on for ages! So I'm guessing I had cramping last time, but I can't remember exactly.

Yesterday and today I've had a heavy feeling, sort of low and centre, and today it has been joined by a slightly sharper pain just a touch higher up - sort of like constipation cramps I guess, rather than AF ones? No bleeding, and nothing painful enough to crack out the paracetamol or anything, just pretty constant and uncomfortable.

Normal? Hope so.

Cramps are normol in early pregnancy but if they get severe or any bleeding then I wud consult ure doctor.
Good luck

Congratulations on ure pregnancy hon

Sounds normally like everything is starting to stretch. I’ve gad so many cramps this time that every time I go to the bathroom I’m convinced I’m going to have started bleeding. If they get server or you do start bleeding definitely consult a doctor

Hi! I’m 4+2 and I’ve been experiencing cramps as well but nothing painful just discomfort. I also experience this with my daughter as well. I believe if there’s bleeding and the cramps become painful, I would contact your doctor.

Like the other lady said, cramping is totally normal in early pregnancy. As long as you don't have any bleeding along with it.

5+5 now and still got the same pains. Nothing major, just uncomfortable. Everything else seems fine though, no bleeding. So, trying not to worry. Long way to go before that first scan so no point being stressed I guess.

5+5 now and still got the same pains. Nothing major, just uncomfortable. Everything else seems fine though, no bleeding. So, trying not to worry. Long way to go before that first scan so no point being stressed I guess.
I'm having to try and stop myself from analyzing every twinge and cramp!! I am only very early not even at my expected AF date but just hoping and praying for a sticky bean!

Good luck hun xx

I've looked through old threads on here from my last pregnancy and I was complaining then of cramps, heavy feelings, like AF was round the corner. Went on to have an absolutely textbook pregnancy and healthy baby boy. Funny how you forget though! Still got pains, but I think they are probably perfectly normal. Took a test for reassurance this evening and it's a blazing BFP, test darker than control. Must resolve to worry less and try to enjoy this one, I was so stressed for the first trimester last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->