Painful cramps but no blood

missi1717

Reaction score
Af was due on the 16th, it is now the 18th and she hasn't shown. I have been experiencing really bad cramps (just like I get with af every month) But I haven't started to bleed yet.
I literally feel like I have my period but without the blood. Does this make sense????
I am now 16/17 dpo. Haven't tested since 11dpo

Now that you've missed af I would definitely test...good luck!

I know I should test, but this has happened about a year ago (minus the cramps ) and the moment I spent $ on new tests, af arrived 3 minutes later... I'm almost afraid if I go out and buy a test, i will jinx it and she will show .

Has this ever happened to anyone?

With my youngest I had the same thing. I would take another test! I was a couple days late and had tested about a week before and it was just too early. I didn't test again until a few days after AF was due and it was positive before the control line even showed up. Good luck!

I would take a test, sounds exactly how I felt with my son!! I kept telling my friend (after I got a positive) that I felt like my period was coming and she said that she felt the same way when she was pregnant with her son. Let us know the outcome!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thinking I'll get a dollar tree cheapie tonight and take it in the morning. ... I'll keep u all posted!!!! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->