Painful ovulation!

lexus15

Praying for 1 more
Reaction score
I'm having painful ov today on my left side, it's also giving me back & knee ache on the same side! I haven't done an opk yet as it's still early in the morning but I'll do one later this afternoon to confirm it.

I wouldn't have minded if OH & me dtd last night but he was feeling ill/getting a cold & knowing him it will last for the next few days & we only managed it 4 days ago :wacko:

How do you deal with ov pain? Do you think sperm can really live for up to 4 or 5 days?

:hugs:

The doctor told me to take painkillers for OV pain, however I have not been taking them since TTC. I have strong O pain every month, sometimes it wakes me up in the night,

Ikwym Sus09! I'm normally aware of my ov but on & off every few months I get a few painful ones where ov feels like I'ved been punched in the side! Like you I don't want to take painkillers, so glad it's the weekend & not a weekday when I'd have to be at work trying to force a smile on my face despite the pain:dohh:

I know, I get it bad as well :dohh: and not nice while in work!!!
you will laugh at this but they said to avoid the pain I should be on the pill :haha::haha::haha::haha: how can I be on the pill when I am TTC.

I often get them really bad...so painful! I used to take something for the pain, but now that I'm TTC I just try to suffer through au natural. Sometimes finding a relaxing activity helps me...a bath, a walk, etc... Advil was once my go-to for o pain but since TTC I've been doing a lot of reading and found that it's just less stressful to tolerate the discomfort then wonder if I took something that will hinder my chances...but then again I'm a little on the paranoid side :wacko:

I have this BADLY every month. Like doubled over pain. I will take Tylenol if I have to go to work and I can't hack it. I work with kids, if I didn't I would probably just curl up in a ball somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->