painful sex during ovulation? (Warning: Racy Details!)

I do. my nipples hurt too which makes me really not want to dtd. Ugh. It sucks. i have cysts though and that's why they start hurting around ovulation.

My boobies and nip-nips are really really tender at the moment so it puts me off, but I forget about them after a while, as long as OH doesn't play too rough ;)

It's possible you JUST ovulated because right after ovulation your cervix goes from really high and soft, to low and hard. Mine tends to get quite swollen after ovulation too, I even made a post about it. It's not low and hard DURING ovulation. Did you BD in the last few days?

I know I've already replied but oh my Gosh, last night it killed me. I don't know what's going on but I'm getting a little worried. I mean, I'm supposedly fertile right now (not ovulating just yet) and yet it feels like DH is killing my cervix. I used to have no issues with this until recently. Maybe it's my cysts? And then in the middle of it everything just dried up and it took a LONG time to get me "back to that point" again. Sigh.

Last night I had what seemed to be ovulation pain coming from my left ovary, it was rough tbh for a while then eased off thank God.
Anyway, to cut a long story short my cervix got a royal hammering. hahaha
Good job I rather like it. I couldn't have dried up if even if someone had attached a fan to his crackers.:rofl:

Omg, me too! I am glad I'm not alone. Every CD15 basically is so painful but that's my estimated day of ovulation (from OPKs & CM & pains) but it basically feels like something is slamming into my ovaries every time, lol.

Sometimes I even get a swollen ovary I can feel on the outside.. I was worried this was cysts, but none showed up on ultrasound or any scars, so they said it wasn't that. I wonder if it's just irritation somehow? :o I read one person on this forum said that sometimes hitting the cervix can send out a response to the uterus/ovaries to swell a bit to "protect" them. I don't know if that's accurate, but I suppose it makes sense.

I know this is an old thread but this happens to me too. It feels like he is hiting something and it gets painful. I never knew what it was. I'm ovulating now and it's not happening so I'm wondering if my cervix is high and when I feel like he's poking something it's low...hmm. This is definitely something i will have to observe from now on since I don't like checking my cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->