Painful sex during ovulation

butterflydebs

Reaction score
I think that I ovulated either yesterday or today, just dtd and it was painfull, never noticed this before just wonderd if any one has experienced this around ov time

I know that endometriosis can cause painful intercourse, is it just during ovulation? Could you have already ovulated and now your cervix is low and closed and your having intercourse that can sometimes be painful with a low cervix.

Everytime I O I am in a great deal of pain during sex.
Sometimes it brings me to tears and we just have to make it quick and get it over with. Never asked my doc why this happens though.

Could it be because your cervix is low? Sometimes when we BD it is a bit painful and before I thought it was a fluke, now that I know more about TTC i believe it is when my cervix is low (never noted when it was exactly).

Hi there, I always have painful O and painful sex during O. I don't know why but it has been that way for many years! Also during O your cervix should be high and mine is always so high I can't reach it so for me that is not the case! GL and blessings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->