• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Painful waiting game

Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting for AF or BFN? I'm sure some of you are getting tired of me. Sorry...

I've decided to no longer say how many DPO I am as I didn't temp this month, I only used OPKs and checked my cervix and CM. (I thought I ovulated on CD9, but I'm not 100% convinced)

I am on cycle day 31. My cycles are usually 25-27 days, but once I had a 30-day cycle where I ovulated on CD16. SO I'd say AF is late.

I have not taken a test with FMU since March 23rd. All tests I have taken with SMU have been negative. Well, I tested with FMU with a clearblue digi this morning, but I got an error message.

I bought a new thermometer and managed to take my temp this morning. It was 96.93, and my post-ovulation temps are generally in the mid-97 range.

So basically this is all a painful waiting game. With that low temp that I got, I'm assuming AF will arrive soon. The game plan for tomorrow is to temp upon waking, and take a pregnancy test with FMU. Sounds pretty typical, right? I'M FREAKING OUT WITH IMPATIENCE!

What if AF doesn't show tomorrow, but my temp is still low and I still have a BFN? I don't like this game :cry:

I was expecting AF on wednesday and still nothing.Not trying to get my hopes up but I've been going between feeling really hungry to wanting to throw up.

I was expecting AF on wednesday and still nothing.Not trying to get my hopes up but I've been going between feeling really hungry to wanting to throw up.

I've been trying not to get my hopes up either, but the fact that I'm now 5-8 days late depending on when I ovulated... well it's hard to NOT have hope when everything (except the pregnancy tests) seems to be spelling out pregnancy.

I didn't have any symptoms before I expected my period, but a couple days after it was MIA I started having tons of symptoms. The worst has been what you described: I'll get extremely hungry, but when I try to eat something I really, really don't want it anymore, and if I do eat I'll feel full right away. I'm nauseous for most of the day now, where at first it was just every once and a while.

Good luck to you! Are you testing tomorrow morning or waiting?

I've been trying not to get my hopes up either, but the fact that I'm now 5-8 days late depending on when I ovulated... well it's hard to NOT have hope when everything (except the pregnancy tests) seems to be spelling out pregnancy.

I didn't have any symptoms before I expected my period, but a couple days after it was MIA I started having tons of symptoms. The worst has been what you described: I'll get extremely hungry, but when I try to eat something I really, really don't want it anymore, and if I do eat I'll feel full right away. I'm nauseous for most of the day now, where at first it was just every once and a while.

Good luck to you! Are you testing tomorrow morning or waiting?

I know what you mean about it's hard not to have hope. I have a doctor's appointment on the 15th of this month so I'm going to try my best to wait.My OH wants me to test because he wants a baby just as much as I do but like I said,I'm going to do my best to wait. Keep me updated on what happens. :)

I know what you mean about it's hard not to have hope. I have a doctor's appointment on the 15th of this month so I'm going to try my best to wait.My OH wants me to test because he wants a baby just as much as I do but like I said,I'm going to do my best to wait. Keep me updated on what happens. :)

Will do.

I definitely really hope that I am, in fact, pregnant. This was our last cycle actually TTC as OH will be gone all the time now for his new job. Everything will be up to chance if we don't end up pregnant after this cycle.

AF showed up today. At least now I don't have to worry about what step to take next to get my period back. Back to WTT I go after only 8 months of TTC. Oh well. Maybe something miraculous will happen and OH will be in town when I'm ovulating? We'll see!

Good luck to all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->