painfull periods after miscarriage but TTC

des

Reaction score
Hi i new to all this. Hmmm well i sadly had a miscarriage on the 5th March. It was actualy i missed miscarriage i went for 12 week scan and they said the baby had stop growing at 9weeks. Words couldnt describe how i felt. I had to stay in hospital and i was given tablets to help pass the baby. I now am on my 3rd period, and all 3 have been dreadfull so much pain that i can not stand and keep being sick and really heavy and last about 5days. Before i got pregnant i had no trouble with periods no pain and very light lasted 3 days. The only thing that is the same i have gone back to my 27 day cyle. Is this quite normal? I did expect the frist one to be heavy but not the rest. Im also TTC again and since my 1st period i have been using clearblue ovualtion digital testing and according to that i have not ovuatled. :S please can anyone else let me no if this has happened to them? :hugs:

Thank you for this post. It's good to know the possibilities of what some of us might be facing. I am will soon be 10 weeks after MC and no AF, still waiting. The midwife says that when it gets here, it will be a doozy. Last night I started with some incredibly painful cramping, so she is hoping within 24 hours it will start. Me too! Like you, before all this I had very light, relatively painless 3-day periods. I run, so that's part of it too. I can only hope that I'll have only this one painful AF, but it's good to know that it might be for a few months. Even if it's bad news, I'd rather know in advance than be surprised. I hope others reply to this post with their experiences so that we both can learn from what they've been through. I think that's the real power of these forums: sharing our collective knowledge and learning from each other. I can say it's helped me make medical decisions for myself these past few weeks....it's like getting a second opinion/confirmation of what the midwife says...or even helping me to ask intelligent questions, or understand what's happening and not calling her as often. Thanks gals!

Hey, sorry to hear your in so much pain.

IM the complete opposite.. i have only bled for 3 days, ad its not been that much. No cramping really either, no sore boobs.. and my OH said im wasnt a "psycho" this month!!

So basically im saying we are all different, andno one will know for sure..

life's a bitch eh?

so sorry to everyone that has to go through this. we lost our gracie at 16wks. march 22nd. i have had two periods since then, and it feels like i'm going through labor all over again. the cramps, backaches, and sore boobs are so painful. i'm hoping they aren't going to be like this for long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->